1. The effective working time after adhesive coated will vary with adhesive temperature, operating ambient temperature, heat conduction performance of the adhesive material and material temperature. When the adhesive material with high humidity, or low operating ambient temperature, the effective working time after adhesive coated will be reduced; On the contrary, will be increased accordingly.
2. Observe whether the surface layer is curing after opening the product, if yes, remove the surface after heating.
3. Common adhesive quantity is about 20g/m² (actual adhesive quantity subjects to final confirmation of sample trial), working temperature of roller coating machine around 110℃.
4. Curing rate depending on the thickness of adhesive coated, environment temperature, humidity of material and permeability of material. In general, can achieve 80% curing within 24 hours.
5. Laminating fabrics should have tension of the winding, keep flat and level. Finally wrap the entire roll of fabrics tightly and hang putting.